Pedestrian Safety Council

Submitted: Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 07:56
ThreadID: 33600 Views:1420 Replies:6 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Where's Scruby when you need him in Seaforth?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Michael ( Moss Vale NSW) - Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 08:17

Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 08:17
HEY! Interesting about that fool. I saw him on the news the other night, the news crew and Harry Screwball were on a busy Sydney road complaining about all the solo drivers, driving in the T2 lanes(Transit lanes). He was saying it was not on, these people disregarding the laws.. What the hell has it got to do with him, whats it got to do with pedestrian safety. He just cant help himself and keep his ugly weasily head of TV!!
Patrol 4.2TDi 2003

Retired 2016 and now Out and About!

Somewhere you want to explore ? There is no time like the present.

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 171098

Reply By: Members-Neil & Margie-Cairns - Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 08:20

Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 08:20
Was the wrong type of vehical ,, he won't have any interest in this one ,, just how unlucky can this poor little tyke be ,, just getting to some sort of normality (as best as possible ) , and now this !

Mr Scruby really has to look at where he is comming from , far more people are killed or mamed by the average type car than by 4by's , but because he doesn't like them no one else should have one ,,,,, get off your backside Mr Scruby and get into the real world !!

Neil ..

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 171099

Reply By: Member - Steve (ACT) - Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 09:03

Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 09:03
Can I start by saying my heart goes out to Sophie's parents, this would have to be a parents worst nightmare, and to go through this type of thing twice, I still can't believe it's happened to them for a second time!

I hope things work out for the best!!

With that said they are reporting that it was an 80 year old driver, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on TV targeting elderly drivers!!

Sandy (NOT STEVE)
AnswerID: 171104

Follow Up By: Member - Steve (ACT) - Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 10:03

Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 10:03
I'd have to agree with Shaker this isn't the time or place, as a parent I felt sick last night when the 'breaking news' came through, when they said breaking news I was expecting something about the miners, could not believe what had happening!

I read this thread without responding this morning before reading the news, and when I read it was an 80 year old driving I immediately thought of this thread and wondered if elderly drivers would be the next target.

My initial reason for posting was it was somewhere to express how sad I was for the parents, perhaps would have been better to start a fresh post for just that sort of thing!

My aim was never to offend anyone!

Sandy (definitely not Steve)
FollowupID: 426548

Reply By: Shaker - Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 09:39

Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 09:39
I think it is in extraordinary poor taste to use this tragedy to bash Harold Scruby.
There is a time & a place ...... this isn't it!
AnswerID: 171107

Reply By: ZUKSCOOTERX90(QLD-MEMBER) - Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 10:43

Saturday, May 06, 2006 at 10:43
I personaly think that all that wish to continue to go on this forum & keep bashing this person H.S.you are just like the media you keep feeding him & he stay's alive ,ignore & hopefully die's out .Now to get another life. Bob.
AnswerID: 171113

Reply By: Sand Man (SA) - Sunday, May 07, 2006 at 12:30

Sunday, May 07, 2006 at 12:30
Folks,

It could get worse.

The dropkick may gain enough delusions to prompt himself to enter politics for real.
Bill

I'm diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 171279

Sponsored Links