Bruce highway discust and crowded rest areas

Submitted: Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:19
ThreadID: 96787 Views:4578 Replies:16 FollowUps:31
This Thread has been Archived
Just returned from a grueling week at Stanage Bay Central Qld. Lovely outback experience though and not that far away in relation to our huge country. Kinda harsh conditions though little drinking water, dirty dusty terrain, monster tidal variations, unfriendly shop attendants made me feel unwelcome and uncomfortable, apart from their unique sociable friendly interesting 9 year old son. They just don't seem happy, maybe times are too tough? Other campers however offering the usual Aussie spirit of rapport and security which I love and usually find in outback places that are a bit difficult to get to.
The trip was hideously long should have taken 8 hrs, but took days on the goat track called the Bruce Highway. Endless roadworks, 60 40 30 80 100 40 60kph stop go stop go, potholes narrow road, trucks, caravans to excess, I was really shocked at the road and the amount of traffic it now carries. (I never remember it being that bad).
And what's with the rest areas these days? Caravans and people crammed in trying to live the great Australian dream crowded into mostly small spaces with one toilet for hundreds of people. Maybe a sign of the times with tight financial constraints, and everyone trying to save a buck by avoiding caravan parks and skyrocketing costs.
I don't feel good posting this negativity but I am seriously reconsidering what is an enjoyable holiday. I was in Thailand last year pampered and feeling like a millionaire. Hummmm....
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Gone Bush (WA) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:40

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:40
Crowded rest areas is a problem that is only going to get worse.

A lot of people think there should free camping areas right in major towns. They would quickly become slums because people have, by and large, lost respect for themselves, others, and their surroundings.

The current mantra seems to be: it's all about me. The "system" owes me. I want what is due to me "first", everyone else can get out of the way. And they can pick up my rubbish on the way.

If a Park owner complains about free campers he is vilified endlessly. Yet these free camp areas that people want have to be provided by the local Council. It gets its money from rates. If businesses fail, no rates.

I can understand, but don't condone, the attitude of the shop owners you mentioned. Dealing with the public is a thankless task.

I'm glad I ain't too scared to be lazy
- Augustus McCrae (Lonesome Dove)

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 490544

Follow Up By: patsproule - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:11

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:11
We've got that going on here now - a free camping area just adjacent to the middle of the CBD. It's not exactly a slum but it is fairly heavily populated at times with many long-term residents. All funded by our rates including a recent upgrade of the toilet block, waste service, mowing and a big clean up after the floods. Yet council also own and lease to operators the main caravan park in town. Hope the leese's get a good deal given the competition council provides.... Sure the visitors contribute a bit to the community, but I'd suggest it's a lot less than some would have us believe.

Pat
FollowupID: 765892

Follow Up By: The Landy - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 19:06

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 19:06
The old adage “give someone something for free and they won’t value it comes to mind”. This is going to be a major problem going forward...

Relying on local authorities and governments to provide tourism infrastructure is doomed to fail, and I’ve argued this often.

Regards, The Landy
FollowupID: 765941

Follow Up By: Member - Bruce C (NSW) - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:50

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:50
Well people I am going to pack a dunny cleaning kit in my van when I get out a bit more nad also some tap washers and do my bit for these free camps.

I was at a terrific free camp in late May early June and while the loo did not need cleaning it could have done with a tap washer. I usually have some time on my hands when in these places so I figure instead of complaining about some of these toilets, as I have done, I will get to and clean the buggars up.

(Old plunmbers never die, they just smell that way)

You never know, it just might catch on.

Cheers, Bruce.
At home and at ease on a track that I know not and
restless and lost on a track that I know. HL.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 766007

Follow Up By: Member - Bruce C (NSW) - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:51

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:51
Well people I am going to pack a dunny cleaning kit in my van when I get out a bit more and also some tap washers and do my bit for these free camps.

I was at a terrific free camp in late May early June and while the loo did not need cleaning it could have done with a tap washer. I usually have some time on my hands when in these places so I figure instead of complaining about some of these toilets, as I have done, I will get to and clean the buggars up.

(Old plunmbers never die, they just smell that way)

You never know, it just might catch on.

Cheers, Bruce.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 766008

Follow Up By: Member - Bruce C (NSW) - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:52

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:52
Struth there is a bad echo in here LOL

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 766009

Follow Up By: Fred G NSW - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 15:33

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 15:33
Good onya Bruce, and Notso.

I try and do my bit of plumbing as well.

I reckon I have supplied hundreds of hose connectors to taps all over Oz LOL.

Got to stage where I never leave home without at least half a dozen.

Speaking of Old Plumbers, where's Dazza ??
FollowupID: 766015

Follow Up By: Rockape - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 20:34

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 20:34
Bruce,
I like ya style.

FollowupID: 766055

Reply By: Notso - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:53

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:53
We have just done a similar trip in a caravan. Yep there are lots of vans on the road, lots of trucks and other traffic as well. The Bruce is certainly not the best road in Aus, but I found the drivers courteous and and tried to be the same. Truck drivers were friendly and were appreciative when we pulled aside or into a lay by to let them past.

We free camped in some places and stayed in van parks in others. Met some lovely people in free camps and van parks. We always tried to leave a free camp cleaner and in better condition than we found it. Even replaced a toilet seat in one of them after someone had decided to bust the original, much more comfortable I must say.

Anyhow if we all accepted the fact that everyone has the right to use the roads and do it in a manner that doesn't unnecessarily interfere with others on the road we'd all be better off I guess.
AnswerID: 490546

Follow Up By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 14:35

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 14:35
"replaced a toilet seat"??

Geez, that's one spare I had not thought to carry!! LOl

Cheers
Allan

My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 765910

Follow Up By: Member - Bruce C (NSW) - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:56

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 14:56
Changed the toilet seat.

That's the spirit 'Notso'
Not too much trouble to say thank you in the way you have is it.

I usually tighten them up if I find a loose one.

Like your work mate. Well done.

Cheers, Bruce.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 766010

Follow Up By: Member - Old Girl - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 22:14

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 22:14
This is funny reading tonight. Thanks for the giggle. I only thought last night i left a hose connection in Chinchilla a couple days ago. I always tidy up out back toilets and while picking up rubbish wandering who the hell comes all the way out here every day to clean.
FollowupID: 766070

Reply By: Grant L - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:11

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:11
Gone bush and notso , well said
AnswerID: 490547

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:22

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 11:22
Hi Rossy,

Yes, I have to agree with you about crowded rest areas in Qld - many of the ones with flushing toilets seem particularly so. Cannot understand why people set up a camp and stay more than overnight in them, particularly when most seem reliant on generators for hours on end.
We used to use them a bit but now are beginning to believe that van parks are a quieter and more pleasant alternative, especially the unpowered sites if they are suitable for vans.

The Bruce Highway seems much like the Princes Highway south of Nowra in NSW....heavy traffic and lots of vehicles, as there is no train line down there. Its a notorious stretch of dangerous road with many fatalities. I know because it is home territory for us.

regards,

Heather
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 490548

Reply By: Member - blackbird1937 - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 13:18

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 13:18
Hello rossy ,. That is part of going to the bush , not much drinking water , dirt and dust , also we cannot do anything about the tides . I know it is not good having to put up with people that are not friendly but in the cities it is worse and it is unusual for someone to thank you when you hold the door open for them or let them into a lineup of cars . I admit the the upkeep of the roads is not keeping up with the extra traffic using the roads but it will only get worse . Everywhere is the same with the roads , patches on patches , falling apart because there is not a decent foundation under the roads , the powers that be should look at the books on how Romans built roads , some are still being used in the UK approximately 2000 years later . John Macadam also designed roads that would last .I first drove up the Bruce Highway 50 years ago , it is a better road now than it was then .The roads are better and wider today than 50 years ago . I am thinking of going to Thailand for a holiday too because it is so cheap but would you work the hours they do under their conditions for the pay they receive . I hope you enjoy your next trip . Vern
AnswerID: 490558

Follow Up By: Michael ( Moss Vale NSW) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 18:08

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 18:08
Vern!! You are very diplomatic!! :) Michael

Patrol 4.2TDi 2003

Retired 2016 and now Out and About!

Somewhere you want to explore ? There is no time like the present.

FollowupID: 765932

Follow Up By: Member - Bruce C (NSW) - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 15:12

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 15:12
Hi Vern,

The roads are falling to bits due to the incessant rain we have had along the coastal strip these last few years. Lake Eyre full 4 years in a row, unbelievable!

Coastal weather is a spinoff of the northern rain systems which eventually fill Lake Eyre that is why the refference to Lake Eyre, for those who were wondering.

I feel sorry for all the councils from Sydney to Cape York, and the people who have to drive on those roads, and I am one of them. The authorities face an uphill battle getting these roads back to where they were.

You are also right about bad foundation under some of these roads, especially out in those area where it is virtually impossible to find suitable material.

I am thinking of the Capricorn Highway where the roadtrains ply their trade. They were crook 2 years ago.

Perhaps there would be something suitable for foundations in those mine tailings around Emerals etc.

Cheers, Bruce.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 766011

Reply By: Member - Old Girl - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 14:43

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 14:43
School holidays was it?. I wouldn't call the coast outback either. (Goat track) Bruce Highway is in better condition than the roads where we go.
AnswerID: 490563

Follow Up By: Member - silvwayne - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 16:18

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 16:18
Agree witth you old girl. The coast is not outback. Some people do expect too muc. Have been on bush roads that I have thought were good, only to hear other travellers complain how rough they are. Some people have no idea.
FollowupID: 765917

Follow Up By: Member - Josh- Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 17:34

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 17:34
Was thinking the same thing old girl. If he is only used to driving around the city then it probably was outback for him. If he does want dust and dirt he can come down here, it's mud and water at the moment.

Josh
FollowupID: 765924

Follow Up By: Member - eighty matey - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 22:21

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 22:21
We're heading to The Kimberley in a few weeks.

Going by The Plenty Hwy, Gary Junction Rd and Kidson Track before we get to the Gibb River Road and up to Kalumburu.

I'd rather drive them roads than the Bruce Hwy anyday.

Dust and dirt, here we come.....

Steve
FollowupID: 765968

Follow Up By: Member - Josh- Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 23:19

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 23:19
I know what you mean Steve, Our girls used to get real upset when we hit the black stuff again. Dust and dirt meant we were somewhere special.

Josh
FollowupID: 765971

Follow Up By: Member - Old Girl - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 22:07

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 22:07
We just come back from a station west of Windorah. Trouble with good roads you start hearing new rattles lol. Josh where are you guys these days? You know its been 4 years this week we were up the cape. Where did that time go?
Sharon
FollowupID: 766066

Follow Up By: Member - Josh- Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 22:54

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 22:54
Hi Sharon, we were just talking about that the other night with some friends. Time flies by very quickly. We are in Cranbourne now (sth east of Melb) Looks like we will be here a while. Work is keeping me busy now. If your ever down this way drop in for a catch up. We found 2 boxes the other night that had stuff in them that we sent home to friends while on our trip. The girls had a good reminisce.
Are you home at the moment or on the road???

Josh
FollowupID: 766072

Follow Up By: Member - Old Girl - Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:45

Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:45
Just school holiday stuff Josh last year Johns hitches off fell on school holiday which was unreal not this year though, just got back from our family on a station near Windorah with the bikes, had a good look around Charleville and Quilpie on our way back. Cambooya is it for us for a while. Were into trail riding these days so that gets us out and about once a month. We want to head over the west but will wait until the kids are doing their own thing . Im working out the ks we have done later on. Will be interesting.
Sharon
FollowupID: 766100

Follow Up By: Member - Josh- Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 19:07

Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 19:07
Let me know how many K's you end up with, must be adding up a bit now!!!

Josh
FollowupID: 766140

Reply By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 15:06

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 15:06
The Bruce Highway has become much busier with the mining boom in Central Queensland. It is not surprising. I drive regularly from the Sunshine Coast to Gladstone, just short of the Stanage Bay turnoff and although the road is busy I do not consider it especially hazardous when driving with due care. Caravans on this road have always been an issue, especially at school holidays as now.

The highway has suffered major damage due to floods in the past couple of years and regular ongoing rain is not helping so extensive roadworks are to be expected. As a large proportion of the caravans would be from southern states, they are not contributing much to Queensland State revenue to support these repair and maintenance costs.

Not trying to be parochially 'Maroon' but simply expressing realities. The same problems exist elsewhere also.

In Thailand you ARE a millionaire..... look beyond the tourist facade at the living standard of the Thai people.

Cheers
Allan

AnswerID: 490564

Follow Up By: Member - eighty matey - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 22:16

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 22:16
G'day Allan,

NSW Government has the same trouble with the Pacific Hwy. B

Because these roads are National Highways I reckon te Federal Govt should paying the majority to rebuild and maintain them, not the 50/50 split they're pushing the new Liberal State Govts. Not getting political, just stating afact.

Hoo roo,
Steve
FollowupID: 765967

Reply By: Member - bill f (QLD) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 16:07

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 16:07
The way to stay sane on the Bruce Hwy is to treat it as part of the adventure of the deep north & a training ground for the Gibb R Road. Bill
AnswerID: 490566

Follow Up By: Been-Everywhereman - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 16:19

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 16:19
Here here for the GRR
FollowupID: 765918

Follow Up By: Member - nick b - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 17:40

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 17:40
Re the GRR if your uncomfortable with unfriendly shop people give Mt Barnett a miss ..... unlike the rest in the west that are happy to be alive ......
Cheers Nick b

FollowupID: 765927

Reply By: Wilko (Parkes NSW) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 17:52

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 17:52
Hi Rossy,

I hate being around the crowds more and more & the way our polly ticians seem to want to head get used to it cause we will be crowded no matter where you are.

I believe our infrastructure is a joke and we should stop wasting our money overseas or on overseas people and look after our own backyard. Maybe itll get so bad one day that we'll get money from some bleeding heart country.

Cheers Wilko
AnswerID: 490576

Follow Up By: Member - Kevin S (QLD) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 19:35

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 19:35
It's happening already Wilco. There is stacks of money from America to lock up our oceans and cattle stations. Did you hear the US organisation claiming responsibility for the Federal Government's recent huge marine parks. Then they said they wouldn't do that in North America because of the economic impact on fishing. Go figure!
Cheers,
Kevin
Kevin
It is important to always maintain a sense of proportion

2019 Mitsubishi Cross

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 765943

Reply By: Michael ( Moss Vale NSW) - Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 22:34

Tuesday, Jul 10, 2012 at 22:34
Rossy!! Its time you took that next trip to Asia, You can find, poor drinking water, monster tidal variations, unfriendly shop owners and when you realise that they are only interested in whats in your wallet, you may also feel unwelcome and uncomfortable over there as well! Most trips to Asia are a hideous 8 hours flying and when you get there, all you get is narrow goat tracks, oh and you get goats wandering around with the locals on those tracks. As for rest areas, have you ever tried to find a park to have a rest in Asia, almost none and when you do, most are filthy. You should feel at home in Thailand!! Michael

Patrol 4.2TDi 2003

Retired 2016 and now Out and About!

Somewhere you want to explore ? There is no time like the present.

AnswerID: 490612

Follow Up By: Fred G NSW - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:09

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:09
Touché....... :-)
FollowupID: 765986

Reply By: rossy - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:17

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 10:17
Thank you for the feedback. I wanted to put my thoughts to paper as I believe my recent observations are worth documentation. I have traveled extensively both overseas and in Australia. Kimberly's, Gibb river, Kalumburu, Hamersley Ranges, Gammon Ranges, Cape York, Tasmania, and have worked in East Arnhem Land, so I do think I have credibility to give an informed perspective.
I don't agree with poor working conditions in Asia, but I can't easily change that. I do appreciate the sincere friendliness and courtesy shown to me in Thailand and I make the comparison of what I can get for my money and recreation there compared with Australia at present which is a relevant issue worth consideration.
I have also experienced huge hospitality and friendliness across Australia but I have come across on a number of occasions a strange coldness from some business in outback in out of the way areas which is irksome. It's like "stick to the bitumen and get out of here".
Stanage Bay as I mentioned is not that far away, but it does have an "outback feel" which you normally have to go very far a field for. It is unique with free camping right on the ocean, huge mud crabs, unfenced roads, cattle, kangaroos, snakes, flocks of birds and the like.
The Bruce Highway felt dangerous to me I had to concentrate to excess every second which is exhausting due to high volumes of traffic and poor conditions. It is way behind and is third worldish. I had a Google when I got home and read reports of the Bruce being one of the most dangerous roads in Australia which resonated highly with what I observed.
AnswerID: 490635

Reply By: The Landy - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:15

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 11:15
Hi Rossy, you’ve provided a reasonable account of your experiences.

Australia has seen huge growth in people wanting to explore Australia, and this is evidenced by the growth in sales of both caravans and RVs, especially to the ‘Baby-boomers’. Many of these are now almost fully self-contained and this has led to a change in what is required from an infrastructure perspective. Many just want somewhere to park the van, or RV, mostly for free, and caravan parks are cited as being far too expensive, or not catering to the requirements of this specific group.

The problem is that without private infrastructure investment the problem will get worse, we can’t rely on local councils, or State and Federal Governments to provide it, besides they usually don’t have a good record on the provision of any type of infrastructure, the condition of the Bruce Highway stands testimony to this fact alone. But for private investment to occur there needs to be a return on the investment commensurate with the risk of doing it, and looking at the anecdotal evidence, caravan parks closing etc, the return is clearly diminishing where investment in tourism infrastructure is declining at an alarming pace.

And possibly (I emphasise – possibly) part of the reason we get the attitude you describe in some places is because those patronising these facilities , whether they be shops, or caravan parks, expect to pay next to nothing for the service. Over time this would tend to wear thin on anyone. Recently there was a post on here highlighting that those catering for tourism along the Savannah Way are finding it simply doesn’t pay – there is no money in providing services or facilities to this specific group of traveller any more...

AnswerID: 490636

Follow Up By: Rockape - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 21:01

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 21:01
Landy,

I have to agree with all you have said.

We have stopped at some of the free areas just to use the amenities and looking at the big dollar vans there you would think that they would be half clean.

Nope! When humans no matter what their status in life, be it the big side of town or the don't haves. The only difference between them is the money, because from what I have seen when it comes to hygiene there is no difference between the haves and the have nots.

Yep and they spend stuff all in the small towns.

FollowupID: 766063

Reply By: Jeff P - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 19:07

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 19:07
The bruce highway is nothing more than a goat track and a discrace to Qld period and no excuses will make me think otherwise, what if is wasnt sealed? where would the money come from to seal it ?, in this age of mining wealth where is all the money gone!! I have just driven from Mackay to Karratha and the road from Broome to Karratha is like a landing strip, had to take photo's to show my mates !Its time we stopped being a nation of sheep and started getting sh-t done in our country not in everybody elses !!!
Jeff
AnswerID: 490674

Reply By: Les - PK Ranger - Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 19:32

Wednesday, Jul 11, 2012 at 19:32
This thread makes me think of the saying about commuting in the city . . . 'You aren't stuck in traffic. You ARE traffic !'

Bush camping all the way.
AnswerID: 490677

Reply By: Frances - Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 09:51

Thursday, Jul 12, 2012 at 09:51
I guess it is just a sign of the times. People are taking cheaper holidays now because they are either on fixed incomes (pensions) or those of us that do work - our income is eaten up in taxes and so we don't have much disposable income left. People don't want to do without their holiday so instead of renting the beach house they're buying a tent or a caravan and hitting the road. Caravan parks are getting - understandably - more expensive and there are so many gadgets and gizmos on the market that make free staying comfortable. Lots of caravans now come with showers, toilets and washing machines. There is no money left so the government hasn't much to spend on maintaining the roads. And I guess the closer you holiday to "civilisation" then the bigger the crowds. Personally I like to go where there are no crowds and no bitumen and whatever strange people and appalling customer service we come across on the way we look on as part of the adventure.
AnswerID: 490710

Reply By: Member - Julie B (VIC) - Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 08:55

Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 08:55
Oh come on! is no one going to say it..................? ok, its Disgusting!
AnswerID: 490792

Follow Up By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 09:49

Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 09:49
Well Julie, the subject is being discussed, so maybe it's discusting too? LOL

Cheers
Allan

FollowupID: 766194

Follow Up By: Lyn W3 - Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:01

Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:01
No definitely discusting as per Rossy's prior post

Discusting Pumps
FollowupID: 766197

Follow Up By: Allan B (Member, SunCoast) - Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:41

Friday, Jul 13, 2012 at 10:41
Should we really be having this discustion?

Cheers
Allan

FollowupID: 766200

Follow Up By: Member - Julie B (VIC) - Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:01

Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:01
Ha ha ha ha! I like it, maybe it will catch on................
FollowupID: 766281

Follow Up By: Member - Julie B (VIC) - Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:02

Saturday, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:02
Ha ha ha ha! I like it, maybe it will catch on................or perhaps its how they spell it in Thailand !
FollowupID: 766282

Sponsored Links